Premium Lump Crab Cakes
Premium Lump Crab Cakes
- In Stock
Your Price$39.99 Each
Hand-Picked Favorites to Fill Your Freezer
The perfect main course for date night at home or a large family gathering, lump crab cakes bring the authentic taste of the Eastern Shore to your dining table. The original recipe starts with generous lumps of sweet crab meat combined with a signature blend of seasonings, spices and bread crumbs. Cakes are gently hand formed to preserve the perfect texture and lock in flavor. As close to homemade as can be and so delicious!
Seafood is vacuum sealed and flash frozen at the peak of freshness to ensure optimum flavor.
About Handy Seafood
Established in 1894, Handy Seafood is America’s oldest and leading seafood processor, with a global presence, processing in several overseas countries and marketing products internationally. The family owned business has operated along Maryland’s Eastern Shore for over a century, supporting generations of watermen and their families and boasting a longstanding partnership with Perdue Farms, which shares the company’s commitment to local communities and responsible food production. Known for consistently high standards, Handy offers a wide array of seafood products, including soft shell crabs, crab meat, crab cakes, seafood specialty items, oysters and grouper. The company’s menu of naturally delicious products and carefully hand-curated ingredients is born of the Chesapeake, but trusted worldwide. Learn more at Handyseafoodstore.com
- 12-oz. Vacuum Sealed and Flash Frozen Pack (4 Crab Cakes)
- Easy to Prepare - Bake, Broil or Fry From Frozen; No Thawing Needed!
- Ideal as a Snack, Appetizer, Side Dish or Entree
- Perfect Pairing with Perdue Farms Premium Proteins
- All Handy Seafood Crab Cakes are:
- A Product of the USA
- Certified by the Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO)
- Handpicked and Handmade - No Shortcuts
Cook and Prep
The crab cakes contained in this package are uncooked and should be cooked thoroughly to 165 F. Depending on the number of portions prepared and oven temperature variances, heating times may need adjustment. Remove product from outer packaging. Avoid overcooking or undercooking, cook to a light golden brown.
Bake: Preheat oven. Spray or coat pan with oil. Place cakes on pan and place pan on the middle rack of oven. Turn the cakes over once during cooking.
- From Thawed: 350 F for 9 minutes then turn the cakes over and cook for 6 more minutes
- From Frozen: 350 F for 15 minutes then turn the cakes over and cook for 10 more minutes
Saute: Cook in 2 tbsp. of oil on medium heat. Turn the cakes over once during cooking.
- From Thawed: Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cooking from frozen is not recommended.
Air Fryer: Spray basket with oil and place the cakes in basket. Set fryer at 330 F.
- From Frozen: 330 F for 13 minutes
- Cooking from thawed is not recommended
If thawing, thaw under refrigeration or in microwave for 45 seconds on high.
Caution: Pan And Product Will Be Hot.
Serving Size 1 crab cake
Amount per serving
% daily value
Total Fat: 11g
Saturated Fat: .1g
Total Carbohydrate: 5g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Total Sugars: 1g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.