Perdue Whole Turkey
Select Weight for Availability
Your PricePrice Range from $94.99 - to $114.99
Hand-Picked Favorites to Fill Your Freezer
Following in a 100-year family tradition of thoughtfully raising poultry, we are proud to bring you our holiday turkey. This plump, juicy and premium whole bird is sourced from small family farmers, who raise turkeys in step with all Perdue animal welfare guidelines. You can trust that turkeys are raised without the use of antibiotics, hormones or steroids and fed an all-veggie diet with no animal by-products.
Each turkey features a packet of giblets, which can be used to make homemade stocks and gravy, and a pop-up timer, which takes the guesswork out of roasting the perfect Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey. Choose the 10- to 16-pound bird to feed 10 to 12 friends and family members or the 16- to 20-lb. bird to feed a gathering of 12 to 16.
Perduefarms.com is the only online source for Perdue’s Premium whole turkeys. Offered for a limited time and only while supplies last – order today!
- Includes pop-up timer for ease in cooking
- Includes giblets for homemade gravy and stocks
- No Antibiotics Ever
- No Animal By-Products
- All Vegetarian Diet
- No Hormones of Steroids*
- Turkey Hatched, Raised and Harvested in the USA
Cook and Prep
Although your Perdue turkey includes a pop-up timer, a meat thermometer is recommended. Turkey is done when a thermometer placed two-thirds of the way in the thickest part of the breast reads 175 F.Planning:
- Allow one pound of whole turkey for each adult serving.
- Plan to serve the turkey 30 minutes after removing from the oven.
- To defrost, place turkey, still in its bag in the refrigerator. Allow 24 hours for every 7 pounds of turkey.
- Cook promptly after defrosting. Never refreeze a defrosted turkey.
- Remove the neck from the breast cavity and the giblets from the neck cavity. Rinse the inside and outside of the turkey with water, and place the turkey in a roasting pan. Add 1 cup of water to the roasting pan. Loosely cover with aluminum foil. For food safety reasons, we do not recommend stuffing your turkey.
- Optional: Lightly rub the outside of the turkey with a mixture of 1/2 cup melted butter, 1/8 teaspoon of salt and 1/16 teaspoon of pepper.
Time will vary with oven temps. One hour before completion, remove the foil to brown the turkey.
For more cooking inspiration, see our guide, How to Cook a Perfect Turkey.
Serving Size 4 ounces
Amount per serving
% daily value
Total Fat: 6g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 2mcg
Vitamin C: 2mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.