Applewood-Smoked Uncured Spiral Ham
- In Stock
Your Price$99.99 Each
Hand-Picked Favorites to Fill Your Freezer
The star of any holiday dinner menu, Niman Ranch’s 8-pound, bone-in spiral ham plates up beautifully and provides approximately 10 sweet, smoky and delicious servings.
The secret to our customer-favorite ham? A mixture of maple and cane sugars and salt are used to season meat, which is then smoked over applewood for up to 12 hours to seal in the succulent flavors and impart its own slightly sweet, smoky taste. Each ham comes with a packet of brown sugar- and brown mustard-based glaze that creates a sweet and crispy crust as the ham slow roasts in the oven.
Whether during the holiday season, a leisurely Sunday brunch or weeknight dinner, you can feel confident serving this gourmet ham to your family, as its preservative free and uncured, with no nitrates or nitrites added.
Ham is vacuum sealed and flash frozen at the peak of freshness to ensure optimum flavor.
About Niman Ranch
Niman Ranch is a community of more than 750 independent U.S. family farmers and ranchers who raise pork, beef and lamb traditionally, humanely and sustainably to deliver the finest-tasting meat. Niman Ranch farmers and ranchers share a passion for their craft, dedication to their animals and respect for the land that can truly be tasted in the finished product. All Niman Ranch meats are Certified Humane® and raised on pasture or in deeply bedded pens (no cages or crates), with no antibiotics or added hormones — ever. Learn more at Nimanranch.com
- Approx 8-lb. Vacuum Sealed and Flash Frozen Bone-in Spiral Ham
- Smoked Over Fruit Wood; Mild, Sweet, Smoky Flavor
- Smoky & Sweet Glaze Imparts Flavors of Brown Sugar, Dry Mustard, Cinnamon and Ground Orange Peel
- Fully Cooked; Reheat in Oven
- 10 Servings Total
- Not Preserved — No Nitrates or Nitrites Added
- Gluten Free
- All Niman Ranch Hogs are:
- Raised Outdoors or in Deeply Bedded Pens
- Only Fed a 100% Vegetarian Diet
- Never Given Hormones or Antibiotics – EVER
- Certified Humane
- Bred, Born, Raised and Processed in the U.S.
Cook and Prep
Ham is fully cooked. Thaw before heating. To heat, place in baking pan, spread glaze mixture over ham and cover with foil. Bake at 325°F for 10 to 12 minutes per pound, or until meat thermometer at center reaches 135°F. Do not overcook.Ham Glaze:
- Empty packet contents into a small sauce pan. Add 2 tablespoons water or orange juice. Mix well.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Let rest 3 to 5 minutes.
- Using a spatula or spoon, spread over your Niman Ranch Spiral Ham.
- Heat ham according to directions above.
For more cooking inspiration, see our guide, How to Heat a Pre-Cooked Ham.
uncured ham prepared with water, salt, turbinado sugar, sodium phosphate and cultured celery powder (celery powder, sea salt).
glaze made with brown sugar, dry mustard, cinnamon, ground orange peel, soybean oil and cloves.
servings per container: 10
amount per serving
total fat 0g (0% dv)
saturated fat 0g (0% dv)
trans fat 0g
cholesterol 0mg (0% dv)
sodium 5mg (0% dv)
dietary fber 0g (0% dv)
total sugars 0g
includes 6g of added sugars (20% dv)
protein (bolded) 0g
vitamin d 0mg (0 iu) (0% dv)
calcium 23mg (% dv)
iron 0mg (0% dv)
potassium 33mg (0% dv)
Serving Size 3 ounces
Amount per serving
% daily value
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Total Carbohydrate: 1g
Total Sugars: 1g
Vitamin C: 2mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.